Ivy Hill LMC
This blog is a communication tool for the LMC to connect with the families of Ivy Hill.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Olympic Village
Here are some pictures of the Bird's Nest and Water Cube in the Olympic Village. It was an incredible sight!!!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Me
Mrs. Polito
I am in my 11th year of teaching at Ivy Hill. I went to Glenbrook North High School, Trinity University in San Antonio, Texas and National-Louis University. I am married, have 3 children, and live in Northbrook, Illinois.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(36)
▼
November
(34)
The Great Wall
Olympic Village
All School Skype!
5th Grade!
1st Grade
Skype!
Band!
More Classroom Visits!
McDonald's is Everywhere!
District 25 Group
Chinese Garden
My Meal
Character Counts?
Classroom Visits
On to the Next School
No title
1st School Visit
Flags and Countries
My Name in Chinese!
My Day Today
Last Skype Call of the Day
A Call to Mrs. Taylor's Class!
Sype Connections with 4th Grade
Election Day!
Tonight's Entertainment
No title
Check Out This Garbage Can!
In Yangzhou
Check Out All the Bikes and Scooters!
Bus Stop Break
Traveling Day
They Recycle!
Airport Flag
I'm in China!
►
October
(2)